The data controller of personal data is Mediolanum Farmaceutici S.p.A., with registered office in via S.G. Cottolengo 15, 20143, Milan (MI), Italy; VAT no. 01689550158, e-mail: email@example.com.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
The Company has appointed a Data Protection Officer ("DPO"), who can be contacted at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
The types of data and information collected and processed by the Company are:
- navigation data (collected automatically)
- data provided by the user voluntarily
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected in order to be associated with identified interested parties, but by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the website, and other parameters relating to the user's operating system and computer environment.
This data is used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and to check its correct functioning, and is kept for the period strictly necessary for statistical analysis.
The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes to the detriment of the Site.
DATA PROVIDED VOLUNTARILY BY THE USER
The Company collects the personal data voluntarily provided by the interested party at the address, e-mail address, fax number and/or telephone number indicated in the "Contacts" section on the Company's website.
The Company collects the personal data voluntarily provided by the data subject at the e-mail address indicated in the "Pharmacovigilance" section on the Company's website.
For each purpose, the site provides specific information.
Cookies are small text files, containing a certain amount of information, exchanged between a website and the user's terminal (usually the browser). They are mainly used for the purpose of making websites work and operate more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website itself.
Cookies can be either session or persistent. Session cookies are stored in the terminal for a short period of time and are deleted as soon as the user closes the browser. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (made up of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the site. Persistent cookies, on the other hand, remain stored in the user's terminal until a predetermined expiry date. These, since they are not directly deleted when the browser is closed, make it possible to remember the choices made by the user on the site, as well as to collect information about the pages of the site visited, the frequency with which the site is visited and to identify the user's navigation path, in order to improve the site experience. Cookies, whether session cookies or persistent cookies, can be either First Party cookies or Third Party cookies depending on whether the party that installs the cookies on the user's terminal is the same operator of the site that the user is visiting (in which case it will be referred to as a First Party cookie) or a different party (in which case it will be referred to as a Third Party cookie).
TYPES OF COOKIES
Cookies, depending on the purposes pursued, can be qualified as:
- Technical cookies: these are those cookies that enable navigation and/or provide a service requested by the user (for example, cookies that automatically recognize the language that the user is using). These cookies are necessary for the site to function and cannot be disabled in our systems.
- Analytics cookies: these are cookies used by website operators to collect information in an aggregate manner of a statistical nature (e.g. number of visitors to the website). In turn, analytics cookies can be first-party analytics, installed directly on the website you are visiting, and third-party analytics, provided by third parties.
- Profiling cookies: these are those cookies that monitor a user's browsing, tracking a user's behavior and preferences in order to send advertising messages in line with their profile. If you do not accept these cookies, you will not be sent targeted advertising.
When it is not required
According to the current legislation for technical, session and analysis cookies that do not engage in profiling (as they are necessary to provide the requested services) the user's consent is not required. These include:
- Analytics cookies, if used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site;
- Navigation or session cookies (for authentication purposes);
- Functionality cookies that allow the user to navigate according to a set of selected criteria (e.g. language, products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service rendered to the same.
For all other types of cookies, consent may be expressed through:
- The banner displayed when first accessing this site;
- By setting your browser;
- By settings when using third-party services.
*Lack of consent may prevent the user from using or viewing the full functionality of the site.
Options made may be changed at any time. Consent, in particular, may be revoked, without any charge and without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing carried out until revocation.
THE COOKIES USED BY OUR SITE
|NOME COOKIE||SCADENZA PREDEFINITA||TIPO||DESCRIZIONE COOKIE|
|ASP.NET_SessionId||Session||Technical cookie||session cookie (i.e. expires and therefore removed from the browser when the browser is closed), is a technical cookie aimed at speeding up site navigation and managing the user's browsing session|
|adm_2_0 o sglogin||Session||Technical cookie||user authentication management cookie whose purpose is to maintain knowledge of the authenticated user profile (i.e. a user who registered by accepting the confidentiality document and who subsequently explicitly authenticated himself at least once on the site with username and password) and therefore enable the use of content reserved for him|
|__AntiXsrfToken||Session||Technical cookie||used to validate security policies|
|sgLang||6 month||Technical cookie||user language preferences|
|BNES_*||Session||Technical cookie||cookies functional to the management of site security|
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
This site may contain links or references to other sites. Please note that the Data Controller does not control the cookies or other tracking technologies of such websites, to which this Policy does not apply.
Normally, browsers allow the control of most cookies through the settings of the browser itself. Please note, however, that the total or partial disabling of so-called technical cookies may compromise the use of the site's functionalities.
However, if the user does not wish to receive any type of cookie on his computer either from this site or from others, he can increase the level of privacy protection by modifying the security settings of his browser:
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?viewlocale=it_IT&locale=it_IT
- Safari su iPhone, iPad, o iPod touch: https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
Personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- Purposes of allowing navigation and consultation within the website;
- Purposes inherent to the provision of the services requested (e.g. requests for information; pharmacovigilance) as well as to fulfil any related legal and fiscal obligations;
- Defensive purposes in the event of abuse in the use of the site or attempts at fraud
LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
The Data Controller processes your data: i) for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or the performance of pre-contractual measures taken at the data subject's request; ii) on the basis of the Data Controller's legitimate interest; iii) compliance with legal obligations.
NATURE OF DATA PROVISION
Without prejudice to what is indicated in relation to navigation data, users are free to provide their personal data. Failure to provide such data may make it impossible for the Company to respond to requests for information or fulfil the Pharmacovigilance service.
METHODS OF PROCESSING
I dati personali sono trattati con strumenti automatizzati e con modalità cartacee, per il tempo strettamente necessario a conseguire gli scopi per cui sono stati raccolti.
Sono osservate specifiche misure di sicurezza per prevenire la perdita dei dati personali, usi illeciti o non corretti ed accessi non autorizzati.
POSSIBLE TRANSFERS OUTSIDE THE EU
The Data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, please contact the Controller.
Data are not transferred to a Third Country or an international organization.
PERSONS AUTHORISED TO PROCESS DATA
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
You have the right to exercise your rights under Articles 12 et seq. of EU Regulation 2016/679 at any time, namely:
- To access personal data;
- To obtain the rectification or deletion of the same or the restriction of the processing of personal data concerning him/her;
- To object to the processing;
- Right to data portability.
We remind you that you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Garante Privacy).
FURTHER INFORMATION ON PROCESSING
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
The Data Controller periodically checks its privacy and security policy and, if necessary, revises it in relation to regulatory, organizational or technological changes. In the event of policy changes, the new version will be published on this page of the website.
If the changes affect processing whose legal basis is consent, the Data Controller will collect the User's consent.